iPhone 13. The most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G.¹ And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display²
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- Up to 19 hours of video playback³
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance⁴
5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming¹
iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before⁵
Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁶
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- iPhone 13 is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions.